- A. We use Personal Information to allow you to participate in the features on the Site(s)/ App(s), to process your registration, and to provide you with other requested content related to our content and other offerings.
- F. This Site(s)/ App(s) may be hosted on web servers in jurisdictions outside India. Your use of the Site(s)/ App(s) constitutes your consent to the transfer of Personal Information to any other jurisdiction that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home country.
- COOKIES AND OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
- a. Provide general internal and customer analytics.
- b. Study traffic patterns in order to improve Site(s)/ App(s) performance, to customize the user experience, and to better match the users’ interests and preferences. For example, SonetShraddha keeps track of the domains from which people visit, and also measures/tracks visitor activity on SonetShraddha Site(s)/ App(s). However, these tracking records are performed and maintained in ways that keep the data non-identifiable.
- c. Keep track of preferences you specify while you are using SonetShraddha products or services.
- d. Support security measures, such as requiring re-login into an SonetShraddha product or service, after a certain amount of time has elapsed.
- e. If you login to our products through the Site(s)/ App(s), cookies can also be used to save the username so that we can process the saved login information and quickly log you into the product.
- f. Assist in identifying possible fraudulent activities.
- g. Tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
- LOG FILE INFORMATION
- MINOR’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 6.2 FOR SWEEPSTAKES, CONTESTS AND PROMOTIONS. The Site(s)/ App(s) may offer sweepstakes, contests, and other promotions (each, a “Promotion”) that may require registration. If you choose to enter a Promotion, your Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties in connection with the administration of such Promotion, such as in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law, such as on a winners list. By entering a Promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements from you, including, except where prohibited by law, allowing the sponsor and/or other parties to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing materials.
- 6.3 ON SITE(S)/APP(S)THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING SERVICES ON OUR BEHALF We may engage any third parties to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting or operating our Site(s)/ App(s), sending e-mail communications, and data analysis. We may share Personal Information with third parties in order for them to provide content or otherwise perform services for us, and we will require such parties to maintain appropriate security to protect such data from unauthorized access or processing. It being clarified that in no event shall SonetShraddha, or any of its directors, employees, or any representatives, be held liable for use of such Personal Information by itself and the aforementioned third parties.
- 6.4 FOR AFFILIATE SHARING AND BUSINESS TRANSFERS We may share your Personal Information with other entities (group entities and/ or affiliates) for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes. SonetShraddha or any of its assets, including the Site(s)/ App(s), may be sold, or other transactions may occur in which your Personal Information is one of the business assets of the transaction. In such case, your Personal Information may be transferred. Hence, SonetShraddha reserves the right to disclose and transfer user information, including Personal Information in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of certain of SonetShraddha’s assets, or other corporate change including, without limitation, during the course of any due diligence process
- 6.5 POTENTIAL INVESTORS Certain investors may be interested in investing funds in SonetShraddha. For the purposes of securing such investment, SonetShraddha may be required to disclose data pertaining to your Personal Information or to your Usage Information. We will require such parties to maintain appropriate security to protect such data from unauthorized access or processing. It being clarified that in no event shall SonetShraddha be held liable for use of such Personal Information/ Information by itself and the aforementioned third parties.
- LEGAL PROTECTIONS AND OTHER DISCLOSURES
- LINKS TO OTHER SITE(S)/ APP(S) AND SERVICES, AND SONETSHRADDHA CONTENT FOUND ON OTHER SITE(S)/ APP(S)
- PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU DISCLOSE PUBLICLY ON OUR SITE(S)/ APP(S)
- NOTE THAT ANYTHING YOU POST TO A COMMUNITY FORUM IS PUBLIC
- INFORMATION WE RECEIVE FROM THIRD PARTIES
- WE MAY USE AD SERVING AND TRAFFIC MEASUREMENT SERVICES; HOW TO “OPT OUT” OF RECEIVING ADVERTISING RELEVANT TO YOU
- PERSONAL INFORMATION SITE(S)/ APP(S) AMENDING OR REMOVING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION, CONTROLLING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS, AND PRIVACY QUESTIONS
- a. Identification of the information provided by you
- b. Clear statement as to whether the information is Personal Information or sensitive Personal Information
- c. Your address, telephone number or email address.
- d. A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the information has been processed incorrectly or disclosed without authorization, as the case may be.
- e. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice is accurate, and that the information being complained about belongs to you.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT
- GRIEVANCE OFFICER
- APPLICABLE LAWS AND JURISDICTION
- WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?
- PURPOSE OF COLLECTING YOUR INFORMATION
- (i) respond diligently to queries or requests submitted by You;
- (ii) process financial transactions or applications submitted by You;
- (iii) administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us;
- (iv) resolve problems/complaints with any goods or services supplied to You;
- (v) create products or services that may meet your needs and requirements.
- We process Information to pursue our legitimate interest to run, maintain and develop our services inorder to meet needs/requirements of our end users/viewers/subscribers. At times while consuming the services, You may be requested to grant Your consent for the processing/usage of Your Information. In this event, You may withdraw Your consent at any time post which we shall refrain from using Your Information in any manner whatsoever.
- To optimise our Services, We may wish to use Your Information for marketing our services whereby we send you emails, messages relating to our services and/or our Site(s)/App(s). As We respect your privacy, We will only use Your Information for the purpose of marketing our services when you are aware about the same and if required We will request your consent prior to using Your Information for such marketing purposes. Additionally, if at any time You wish us to stop using Your Information for any or all of the above purposes, you can reach out to the Data Protection Officer at [email protected]. We will stop the use of Your Information for such purposes as soon as it is reasonably possible to do so.
- Please be assured that we will not use Your Information for any of the purposes if You have indicated that you do not wish us to use Your Information in any certain manner/way when submitting the Information or at any later stage.
- HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
- WHERE DO WE PROCESS/STORE YOUR INFORMATION?
- TRANSFER OF INFORMATION TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION?
- You Information is retained for up to 10 (ten) years from the date when the Information is collected/received by us. You may instruct us to delete your Information collected by us by writing an email to us at [email protected]. If you instruct us to delete your Information, your Information shall be deleted within 30 (thirty) working days from the date of receiving Your Information deletion request email.
- For Registered users of Site(s)/App(s, we will retain your Account ID and Email ID
- For subscribed user below is the list of Information that shall be retained by us.
- i. Account ID/Customer ID which is created when You registers on the Site(s)/App(s)
- ii. Order ID which is generated when You initiate a financial transaction on the Site(s)/App(s)
- iii. Location – which means the location from where the financial transaction was made
- iv. Package selected – the subscription package price selected by user
- v. Duration of subscription package
- vi. Payment gateway through which transaction has been done
- vii. You Email ID
- viii. Date of the financial transaction
- ix. Type of transaction (Success/ Failure)
- x. Invoice issued to You by SonetShraddha
- WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE OVER YOUR INFORMATION?
- a. Right to be Informed: You have the right to be informed about anything that happens with your Information, what it is used for, you have the right to access it and to modify it and even to remove your consent to share Your Information with us. At the same time, you have the right to access your Information at your disposal.
- b. Right to Restrict Processing: Under the GDPR, You have the right to restrict processing of Information in various circumstances. For example, You can restrict processing when You feel Your Information is not accurate. In this case You will be able to restrict the processing until the accuracy of Your Information has been verified. Another case when processing can be restricted is when You object to the processing of Your Information.
- c. Right to Erasure: You have the right to request the deletion or removal of Your Information from our end. This right is not absolute, which means that there are circumstances when Your Information will not be erased at Your request. For sake of clarity, if Your Information is used to comply with a legal obligation, for scientific research or for the exercise or defense of legal claims, then the right to removal can be denied to You.
- d. Data Portability: You also have the right to data portability. Unless other contractual issues pre-exist (of which you should be informed of before you allow your data to be processed) then you can move any data from the Information from one service provider to another in an easy and secure manner.
- e. Rights related to Automated Decision Making And Profiling: The GDPR defines profiling as any form of automated processing intended to evaluate Your personal aspects, such as Your performance at work, Your health, personal preferences, economic situation, location and more.
- f. Right to Rectification: You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate Information concerning You. You also have the right to have incomplete Information completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement.
- g. Right to Object: You shall have the right to object, on grounds relating to your particular situation, at any time, to process the Information concerning You. We shall no longer process Your Information in the event of receipt of the objection, unless We can demonstrate having compelling legitimate grounds for processing of the Information which may at times override Your interests and rights of the Information.
|Information||Purpose of processing|
|Registration Data and Log-in Data. Your name, email, mobile phone number, password, date of birth, gender, and IP address. Legal Basis (EU): Contract||
|User Profile Search Data. Record of search inquiries. Legal Basis (EU): Contract||To provide quick access to previous searches.|
|Additional Account Security. Kids mode PIN (an optional security features for you), Managed Devices, Email address, Facebook, Whatsapps ID Token. Legal Basis (EU): Contract||To verify your identity account security.|
|Log File Information See definition above. Legal Basis (EU): Legitimate Interests||To better understand how you access and use SonetShraddha; To administer SonetShraddha; For internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, security, fraud-detection, and account management.|
|Android Device Permissions. Your on-device contact list, SMS, Location, Telephone Legal Basis (EU): Contract||To process payment for subscription via various payment gateways, wallets, mobile carrier billing, etc;|
|Transaction/ Financial information Legal Basis (EU): We process this data in accordance with our obligations under applicable law.||As per Indian law and jurisdiction, SonetShraddha is required to store information regarding any payment transaction attempted on the platform. Account ID (Customer ID)- created when a user registers on the app Order ID (generated when a user initiates a transaction) Location (Location from which the transaction was done) Package selected Duration of Package (Quarterly, Half-yearly, Yearly) Payment gateway through which transaction has been done Email Id of the user Date of transaction Type of transaction (Success/ Failure) Invoice issued to subscriber|
|Customer Support Information. Any information that you provide to our customer support team. Legal Basis (EU): Contract||
|Device Data. Media stored on your device. Legal Basis (EU): Contract||
|Surveys. If you choose to participate in a survey, we may request certain Personal Information from you. We may use a third- party service provider to conduct these surveys and this will be notified to you prior to you completing the survey. Legal Basis (EU): Consent||
|Contest Information. Any information that you provide to us in submitting an entry to a contest offered on SonetShraddha. Legal Basis (EU): Contract||
|Anonymized and Aggregated Data. We anonymize and aggregate certain Information to improve our services||
|Cookies. We further explain such collection in “Cookies and other Tracking Technologies” section. Legal Basis (EU):** Contract||
|Payments Information. Please note that where a payment is processed by a third- party payment service provider, we do not collect or store any Personal Information, though we may receive summary information about transactions.||